Teachers from the Curro Academy and other local schools in Mamelodi, enjoying their Charanga workshop with Joanna Mangona.
With over 350 years of combined classroom music teaching experience, Charanga’s Education Team has successfully supported over 25,000 teachers in modern, inclusive music teaching practice.
Professional Development Section
The Professional Development section is a growing bank of
- Videos from previous Professional Development events ranging from introductory to more advanced overviews, themed workshops and special needs (SEND) focused sessions
- Tutorials to support teaching and learning around specific activities or resources
- Articles covering a wide range of relevant topics and contexts
- Practical guidance on how to use the platform functionality such as uploading resources and using the programme offline
- A What’s Happening area with Charanga News and links to social media
- Sharing Symposium creating endless possibilities for sharing of ideas, resources, local knowledge encouraging international community projects and much more…
Interactive Resources and Documentation
The interactive nature of the materials offer in-built modelling and the documents provide everything needed to prepare, teach and assess, helping to reduce your workload.
Personalised Professional Learning
Because each school, class and teaching context is unique, we offer a named contact to provide ongoing support and also the chance to attend regional face-to-face workshops.
For more details on all aspects, please contact our Head of Learning, Joanna Mangona.